Loading

26 May 2008

The Sabah Claim.


My fear after the Pulau Batu Putih case seemed justified, as it didn’t take that long for the issue regarding the Sabah Claim, a thorn in the flesh and affecting bilateral relations between our country and the Republic of the Philipines, resurfaced again.


Coincidence? Hardly I think. Only this time the claim was not from the Philipines Government but from a Moro leader Mr. Nur Misuari, who challenged our Government at a gathering in Mindanao to proof if Sabah rightly belongs to Malaysia through the International Court of Justice (ICJ).

Personal grudge against Malaysia? Maybe but this still is too serious to be ever taken lightly.

For those who are wondering what this is all about, please read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense