Loading

18 June 2008

After the Harvest.





I was driving home from Keningau when upon passing by Kampung Kinabaan in Tambunan, this scene caught my attention.


As can be seen in the photos, the people here in Tambunan are already well in the replanting stage after the recent harvest. Life have to go on even with the political scene both here in Sabah and at national level are getting red hot.The man in the photo are seen planting padi for a new season, are we going to see the same thing at the political scene so to speak?


Datuk Yong Teck Lee has made known his party intention and Dr. Chong Eng Leong has left PBS because of somewhat similar reasons. With these latest developments, ordinary folk like me can only hope for the best and maintain a wait and see status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense