Loading

24 July 2008

Snippets.



Overhead these while I was waiting for my friend at the Kg. Air taxi stand (the one with the shed) when a group of taxi drivers were having loud conversations:

  • "Why am I talking s**ts with you guys, normally at this time I should be on the road sending customers to their destinations."
  • "It almost a month since I last had a Chinese customer. Where did they all go."
  • "Aiyoo, if they really send all those PTIs back a, I will have no customers."
  • "Luckily there's a lot of tourists now otherwise susah o."
  • "Aiyaa, it's not so bad. If one day I can have at least 4 trips (customers), I'm a happy man."

Well, times are hard now and people are just learning to adapt. Too well I guess that's why these poor guys were complaining.

As for the man who complained about having less Chinese passengers now, well maybe we are just following the old advice. Be thrifty and live within our means as this saying goes:



" WEAR YOUR HAT TO THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense