Loading

03 August 2008

What A Relieve and I'm Back!

After having to wait for six long days, Google/Blogger finally cleared my blog after their check and review found that my weblog was not a Spam Blog after all.

I was not sure what went wrong. It had to do something with their automatic robots that crawls into our sites became too sensitive and could not distinguished our normal sites from a spam one. It is a bit too technical for me but I am sure that they will rectified all the weaknesses and prevent it from happening again or to reduce it's occurrence.

Anyway, it is indeed a relieve to be able to blog at my own favourite weblog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense