Loading

30 October 2008

A crutch for mum.

After my recent return from my Hari Raya holiday, I have been looking for a suitable crutch for my mum in-law. She is suffering from the occasional gout attacks and the more serious arthritis. Due to these ailments, she could no longer walk normally and had to be aided by the use of a prop or a crutch. I have been doing some searching in KK and have decided to choose between these two.






My wife was against the idea of buying her any of these items. Her reasoning was : "Nanti bila dia biasa guna tongkat, ubat pun tak mau makan. Sampai bila baru mau baik?" Good point but anyway I have chosen the one on the left.




Image : thefind.com and kobalsangaji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense