Loading

09 October 2008

Mooo... Ini Ada Cerita Bodoh.

I thought I have seen and heard all the crazy and out of this world tales there is.

How wrong I was. There will be endless and endless stock of crazy tales to be told. Here is one of them and I pray that we will be spared from becoming like them.

Happy reading ... hahaha.


PETA suggests human-milk ice cream

By JOHN CURRAN Associated Press

Sept. 25, 2008, 9:38PM

WATERBURY, VT. — Mooove over, Holsteins. PETA wants world-famous Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream to tap nursing moms, rather than cows, for the milk used in its ice cream.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is asking the ice cream maker to begin using breast milk in its products instead of cow's milk, saying it would reduce the suffering of cows and calves and give ice cream lovers a healthier product.

Read more ...

Source : chron.com/News Bizarre

Image from: www.ken-finn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense