Loading

14 November 2008

To Make Ends Meet, Single Mums Turn Prostitutes.


It's heartbreaking when reading news article such as this. We have women rights groups and Welfare Department all over the country. Isn't there ways for cases such as this to be detected earlier and assistance be forwarded to them? If such is a daunting task, maybe the Women, Family and Community Development Ministry could do something to assist? I am sure that the two must have reported to the Department when their ex-husbands defaulted in paying their monthly maintenance allowance. Why did they still let this happened? Worst still, I do not believe it is only 2 cases but much more out there.

Come on, stop sleeping already!


Source: The Star Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense