Loading

31 December 2008

Old photos.

I was clearing excess baggage from my smart card when I decided to upload some of them here to be shared among you. Click on to photos to enlarge.


The "kapcai prix" at Likas Sports Complex on 24 August 2008.


The aftermath of the fire which destroyed the Servay Hypermart at Penampang Baru Township.


A freak accident caused this keropok lekor vendor at the Segama overhead bridge to close shop before it even started.


An over loaded trailer at the Tambunan-Kota Kinabalu road.


The old Japanese style bridge at the Prince Philip Park in Tanjung Aru.


The popular Tanjung Aru beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense