Loading

27 January 2009

Chinese New Year - 1st Day

Managed to visit only two of my friends today. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to visit more.

Out of curiosity, I drove through Kota Kinabalu late in the afternoon and I was right. Except for certain area, the rest are almost deserted.

Areas which were not affected much during this type of holiday are areas where concentration of the foreigners are quite high.




Section of the famous and almost deserted Gaya Street.


Another section Gaya Street. Unlike the previous years, no trace of burnt fire crackers were to be found or maybe I've missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense