Loading

06 February 2009

Wet Day For KK.

It's been raining from early this morning till now (at 2.25pm). From light to heavy rainfall, it's quite an inconvenience to most of us in going about our daily tasks. I mentioned " to most of us" as those involved in the construction line are fortunate enough to have an off day today.

I am supposed to report for duty today on a job, which I had second thought of, which is in Kudat. Had to cancel the trip due to the bad weather. Maybe this a divine sign telling me not to take up this job. :)

Still, I'm a bit disappointed as I had planned to visit the tip of Borneo. Then again I can always go there next time.

Now comes the part to write an email to turn down the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what u like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense