Loading

30 May 2008

Kotobian Tadau Kaamatan!

Yep, today and tomorrow is a holiday here in Sabah, while our neighbor Sarawak will have their public holidays from the 1st and 2nd June with their Gawai Festival.

I'm off with my family to the Wisma KDCA or Hongkod Koisaan which will serves as the centre of festival. Actually, I don't want to go as I hate crowded places. Don't know why crowded places always make me feels edgy.

But hey, we are living in a democratic world where the voice of the majority wins and I'm quite outnumbered here. They (the wife and the kids) has been pestering me over the past week. So in the end I relented. Anyway, it's a way of enjoying quality times with them and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be posting some photos later on. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like but do remember this - you write but I take no responsibility. You write in extreme and I take similar extreme measure - I DELETE.

Add - Adsense